We currently provide touroperators with the following services:
- A dedicated representative who is on duty from when the check-in opens until the flight departs
- Pre-flight checks – Ensuring that client’s names are in the check-in system, and all special requests such as meals and seating requests have been carried out.
- Flight reconciliation – Full flight reporting detailing: no shows, go shows, seat sales, average queue times and departure time. These flight reports can be tailor-made depending upon our client’s request.
- Flight re-booking – If a client misses their flight we will endeavor to re-book them and assist with onward connections.
- Delay Cover – LRV issuing, keeping your clients up-to-date with the latest status of their flight.
- meet and greet services
- Whether you’re a VIP or just want to feel like one
- I amena is pleased to offer a VIP meet and greet service; airline travel can be a stressful part of your holiday. Let us escort you through the airport procedures relieving you from the stress.
- Departing Clients – Clients can be met kerbside from their car, then whisked through the check-in, security procedures, to the VIP lounge, and then to your awaiting flight
- Arriving Clients – Choose to be collected from your in-bound flight and escorted through the immigration procedure, bag collection and taken to your awaiting car
- Transit Clients – Transit services are also available for passengers who have a tight connection between flights. We lease with handling agents and airlines to make sure your bags are checked-in to your following flight.